Shop update

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
I have knives finished from the runs!!

KBT!! - Your Woodsman is done my friend. I put pics up last week. I'll post some more today!

CMR3137 - Your Hunter is sweet bro, and the woods you chose, Osage over Walnut are meant to be paired!

Also finished is Gearman79 from Rammy's Runt (Bocote/Blackwood), the Rammy Contest Runt (curly Koa, Iornwood burl, Osage and EIRW), and an unspoken for Ladyfinger wearing Osage!!

sarge102_0679-vi.jpg

sarge102_0670-vi.jpg

I'm also starting a new project that I think is sweet! Pics and details soon. Here is a teaser. This is me forging some wrought iron flat to use as bolsters!!

sarge102_0658-vi.jpg

And one more pic of my Ramanon dot com contest knecker!

Rneck102_0681-vi.jpg

Love the runts and the little necker. Your shop is looking great:thumbup:

Can you make a runt in 1/8" with some of that striped stabillized maple??

Love the runts and the little necker. Your shop is looking great:thumbup:

Can you make a runt in 1/8" with some of that striped stabillized maple??

Yes. I now take orders. If you want to order such a knife, start a thread. I will take orders based on whether or not the project suits my skills and interests. This is a good one. Stabalized wood is an upcharge though.

Dude, why you wearing that mask while forging?

Thanks for the pics!

Andy

I always wear a mask in the shop. My sinuses and lungs are weak, and can't take any dust. Forging wasn't the only thing going on that day. I basically just spent a few minutes flattening that stick of WI.

not sure if that's a yes or a no;)

I think Andy is saying that he is now taking orders if they suit him and that your request is suitable. Simply start a new thread with what you want and Andy will likely use it to show progress pictures and keep you updated.

Sorry if I'm putting words in your mouth Andy:eek::foot:

Last edited:
not sure if that's a yes or a no;)

Thats a yes. Good idea.:thumbup:

I think Andy is saying that he is now taking orders if they suit him and that your request is suitable. Simply start a new thread with want you want and Andy will likely use it to show progress pictures and keep you updated.

Sorry if I'm putting words in your mouth Andy:eek::foot:

Exactly. For example. On another forum a person asked if I could do a Bow Legged Chopper with ivory handles, mirror polished and blued. If someone was to start a thread that asked for such a knife, I'd kindly decline. I wouldn't even know how to quote a hand rubbed mirror finish (I don't use buffers at all) on a knife like that. But the quote would be prohibitive.;)

great work Andy..:eek: i love em all... especially that Runt and necker...:D

Thanks Mike!! Tell Al, his knife is done!

That Rammy Runt is sweeeet.:cool:

:eek: Al has a great one coming too!

Damn fine work bro.....

Back