Shoulda Woulda Coulda Bought that when I had a chance

Cruising thru blade show and stopped at Criswells table. He had three swords my first pass and none on my last...always wanted a Criswell sword
Damn
How about you passed any by lately?
Robert Hankins

The Loveless drop point that will set me back 4 grand. yellow micarta handles and a naked lady. She calls me everynight .. buy me!

I will! soon I hope!

S/F,
Ceya >>Ceya Knife Designz

Robert,

I just didn't have the dough, but that sword Don Fogg brought to the show made me seriously contemplate calling on my "Godfather" for a loan...:D Ed Fowler also brought a really sweet bowie to the show! Hey, if I had sold my car and donated some blood maybe I would have had enough to walk home with those two pieces? :p

-Jose

Actually Robert I passed on one of your Moxies about 5 months ago and I have been kicking myself ever since.

Sorry you missed the Moxie...maybe someday I will make them again.
Yea I saw Ed's bowie too, $1500 I believe---If only.

Yes, I have missed a few...but things always turned out well...in each case, I ended up getting an even better version (or the same version at a cheaper price) down the line :)

RL

Don Fogg has a mailing list to which he proposes his stuff. When I first signed up, the Stag Bowie came up, and I chose not to buy it. It went for less than $1,000... Biggest mistake ever. On the other hand, I've been trying to buy most any other piece he's put for sale, and I'm always too slow, so I probably wouldn't have been able to get it. Still though....

JD

Back