Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

Two Today

elQUG5f.jpg

This week I've been carrying a Black Cat (oder, auf Deutsch, Schwartze Katze), probably my favorite lockback knife:
merc.mark.V.sundown.jpg

This next knife is not part of my official schedule of carries this week, but I've been carrying it the past couple of days for photos and transport from office to home. It's an unexpected gift that arrived Wednesday from bigfish64 bigfish64 , a Rough Rider 3.25" "gentleman's sowbelly" with Midnight Swirl acrylic covers that include enough black (as well as gray, white, and reddish brown) to qualify the knife for this thread IMHO. Thanks for the thoughtful surprise, Todd! :) :cool:
swirlsow.mark.closed.bluetable.jpg
swirlsow.pile.closed.bluetable.jpg

- GT

Last edited:
This week I've been carrying a Black Cat (oder, auf Deutsch, Schwartze Katze), probably my favorite lockback knife:
View attachment 1568001

This next knife is not part of my official schedule of carries this week, but I've been carrying it the past couple of days for photos and transport from office to home. It's an unexpected gift that arrived Wednesday from bigfish64 bigfish64 , a Rough Rider 3.25" "gentleman's sowbelly" with Midnight Swirl acrylic covers that include enough black (as well as gray, white, and reddish brown) to qualify the knife for this thread IMHO. Thanks for the thoughtful surprise, Todd! :) :cool:
View attachment 1568003
View attachment 1568004

- GT
You’re very welcome my friend, glad you like it! 👍 Your pictures of it look amazing!😎

Back