Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

index.php

I see that knife photos I posted using "anonymous, no-account uploads" from postimage in this thread the past 2 weeks are not currently showing up. I wonder if I can currently post a couple more photos here using that method, or if the site is truly too busy to provide service right now.
Camillus Electrician:

Ebony 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot:

- GT

I see that knife photos I posted using "anonymous, no-account uploads" from postimage in this thread the past 2 weeks are not currently showing up. I wonder if I can currently post a couple more photos here using that method, or if the site is truly too busy to provide service right now.
Camillus Electrician:

Ebony 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot:

- GT

I can see your pictures 👍

I can see your pictures 👍
Thanks for the info about photo visibility, Steve and Bob. :):thumbsup: Good to know they were missing only temporarily.

At the time I posted my photos on this page today, about a half hour before you both reported you could see my photos, I could see my new-today photos, but my posts farther up the page from the past 2 weeks were just showing text in a blue box claiming the postimage site was too busy to display the photos, and advising viewers to check back later. I didn't check back until now, about 2 hours later, and I can now see all my photos on this page, too. So maybe postimage does have so much traffic at times that they can't display everything being requested.
(And I wouldn't be surprised if they have priority lists for which photos are "first in line" at busy times. I'll bet photos that are not associated with a registered account, like my photos, go to the back of the line.)

Back