Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

Good Friday morning to all...

Y1GS5X2.jpg

...have a wonderful weekend.
What a good looking knife, I made a half hearted attempt to secure/reserve one. Good weekend to you and your loved ones

What a good looking knife, I made a half hearted attempt to secure/reserve one. Good weekend to you and your loved ones
Thank you! Yes, the Waynorth Lambfoot knives are good looking and IMO, actually very practical. Straight edge 1095 should be easy to sharpen (haven't tried yet). Definitely long enough blade for my EDC uses and thin enough to carry quite easily. Plus an extra high cool factor, being that it is the first lambfoot made in USA. It may be one worth tracking down on the secondary market, either way thanks for your well wishes. I hope you have an enjoyable and relaxing weekend.

Hey guys, I haven't missed the last 2 Fridays, I tried to post some good old pics, but they are too large. I crop them and fiddle around and end up giving up. Sorry, I have a few really nice shots, just can't figure out how to compress them enough. I don't want to go third party host either. When it gets to be the third or fourth time I stop my attempt.

Back