Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

2 blades, 1 spring plus ebony!!! - hard for me to put down
azfw39M.jpg

Have a great day fellow forum-ites! :)

A classic knife, and a great picture! Way to start this "Black Friday" off, Gary!
Thanks, Lance. :)

Happy Friday, friends!
t7VOG3E.jpg
Irresistible cattle knife, Mark!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: That gleaming wedge on the pen (spey?) blade is incredible!! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2 blades, 1 spring plus ebony!!! - hard for me to put down
azfw39M.jpg

Have a great day fellow forum-ites! :)
African blackwood #48

ny5nW1y.jpg
Ebony 74 with me today, one of my favorite clip point profiles...

qr0q0zw.jpg

I think this is my new favorite thread.

40045698721_55afeca9e9_c.jpg
View attachment 841027 Let me first say, you all have posted some amazing knives today! I believe that I've posted this knife, but not this picture. Have a great weekend everyone! -Lance
Holy Trap!! :eek::cool::cool::thumbsup: 12 hours of dark delight! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup: I was floored by each of the knives I "quoted", but when it came time to remark on them, I was kind of speechless - the photos say it all! ;):cool::thumbsup: The black wood with silver accents say "simply elegant"! From James's Churchill, to Jeff's trapper, to Brian's Mustang, to traumkommode's Grinling, to solphilos's #15 Boy's Knife (?:confused:), to Lance's #57 whittler, just a cavalcade of black beauties!! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

Thanks, GT, I have the 48 again today. It's the only ebony knife of mine that I carry.

Back