Shouldn't every Friday be "Black Friday"

It looks like I've missed out by six minutes (seven or more by the time I finish I'm sure) but I've been re-aiming at ebony so this seems like an appropriate place to post.
M6XbqwI.jpg

It looks like I've missed out by six minutes (seven or more by the time I finish I'm sure) but I've been re-aiming at ebony so this seems like an appropriate place to post.
M6XbqwI.jpg
awesome collection of Ebonies you have there, i just got a few in the last month and i didn't relize what i was missing.

The French make the best fruit tarts in the world, so I'll try and emulate them ;)

They also do a decent Ebony knife. Thiers the modern day Lag.

kWfKwZg.jpg
I've never sampled a genuine French fruit tart Will. Thanks to you I can however attest that the French do make a mighty fine Ebony knife. :thumbsup: Thanks to Jack, I can also attest that the English can also make a fine Ebony knife. :thumbsup: Regards to you both! :D

50355544971_b29aed5029_c.jpg

I like the way it looks and feels and the f&f yet I've sold both of mine. Crazy, right?
The temptations of the hunt and the circumstances of life are what cause such craziness in me. What’s your story?

The temptations of the hunt and the circumstances of life are what cause such craziness in me. What’s your story?
Finances? Stupidity? Senior moment? Actually it looks better than it carries. It always seemed a little too round.

Case rough black canoe (thanks, Alan). Love this knife, but it sure is a challenge for me to take a decent photo of it! My "best" fall shot so far, and then a monochrome when I gave up on color. :rolleyes:
GF.canoe.mark.closed.leaves.jpg
GF.canoe.mark.Vmain.mono.jpg

I'm also carrying an Imperial Kamp King this week:
impKK.mark.Vstand.sill.jpg

- GT

Finances? Stupidity? Senior moment? Actually it looks better than it carries. It always seemed a little too round.

I almost always have mine in a slip or pouch of some kind. It does like to move around in the pocket otherwise. But it's a looker!

Back