Show me how you carry your Junglas or Lite Machete

I saw a picture of how a member rigged up his Junglas with a sling, but can't find it now.

So I figured why not ask everyone how they carry theirs?

PICTURES PLEASE!!!

Poor pic but you can see it behind my left shoulder. The Kelty Redwing has pass-behind side pockets so the machete sheath slides behind the pocket, down the outside of the pack and the top sits in the side bottle pocket. Same rig for the 23.5” Fiskars axe on the other side.

2z74xgn.jpg

This is Junglas serial # 0001 and I gave it away this weekend to a guy that wanted it real bad. He collects low serial number knives. I don't.

jeff-junglas.jpg

The reason I carry inverted is I can get the knife out without taking the pack off. Pretty handy if you need to cut through some briars whole moving. Of course now I have a GB Pack Hatchet there instead of the Junglas. I guess I'm gonna have to piss someone off and see if I can buy another junglas in the exchange forum.

The reason I carry inverted is I can get the knife out without taking the pack off. Pretty handy if you need to cut through some briars whole moving. Of course now I have a GB Pack Hatchet there instead of the Junglas. I guess I'm gonna have to piss someone off and see if I can buy another junglas in the exchange forum.

Jeff just create a new thread calling anyone that owns a Junglas a mall ninja sissy boy and post up those hog photos and I'm sure one or two will pop up on the exchange. Only trick will be beating Guyon to them.

Only faggots carry Junglas. That's why I gave mine away!

I finally pulled the trigger on the Lite Machete from Knife Connection. Pretty cool. I also threw a fire kit into the cart. Depending on how quick that thing gets here, the boy and I are going to go back and do that shelter up right.

My seriously fat ass with it strapped to my bag. Not much use for it while moving down a trail, so neither of us have it ready to draw quickly, but could get it out with a few seconds or so.
4708932311_631bef34eb_z.jpg

My GF with hers and a 4:
4709568990_b1e0a6a269_z.jpg

I don't collect anything except crazy women.

Is that what's in the garden this year? :D

Without going all Indiana Jones on everyone, having the Lite where it is on my Kelty allows me to remove and resheath it without taking the pack off. Kind of handy for some of those dead limbs and tree tops across the trail run-ins. Machete is quite the handy tool.

That and I bet he was willing to pay a pretty penny. Don't get me wrong because with the right amount of "survival beverage" I would REALLY want it to.LMAO

It's not either the Junglas or the Lite Machete, but this is a rig I set up for carrying large fixed blades, so it applies I think! :)

CIMG8897.jpg

Sorry for the grim expression--the sun was in my eyes! :eek:

Jeff, the pack you are wearing, is that the junglas pack your trying to get made ? It looks like a nice pack.

Back