Show me some Coke Bottle Hunters

Ebbtide

Platinum Member
Please?

They're big, they're beautiful and I don't have one!

Very nice pics, and a very nice pattern knife.

I have not seen very many of these, and I would really like to get one... any recommendations, apart from a Bose ?

What about Case ? or Queen ?

any ideas?

Holey Cow!
Man, talk about starting out on a high note :D

Really,NICE KNIVES!!!!

donalbain444-img600x450-mvc_032s.jpg

Sorry. I just couldn't resist :D

Here are a couple by Tony Bose. Top brown bone scales and a Bowtie shield. The second one has a folding swing guard and it too has bone scales and a old NY Knife shield.

Thomason said:
Maybe this will make up for that weak joke. A Steve Hoel coke bottle.
hoel_steve_coke_bottle--750.jpg
Thomason, the Steve Hoel Coke is a dandy. If you ever want to part with it let me know.

I have two of them currently, both Queen made lockbacks. The Queen is a yellow delrin with a flat ground blade, the Schatt & Morgan is a 1993 model with the sabre ground blade and winterbottom bone. I've never taken any pictures of the yellow one, so here's the winterbottom S&M.
352168.JPG

@2toes
Wow, those Bose knives are awesome, mate!:thumbup: :thumbup:
I`d like to get me one of the Reese Bose one`s, if I could afford it!?:rolleyes: :D

Colonial made at least two colors of this celluloid handle pattern. Only 5/16" thick, 5 1/8" long closed. Backspring like an absolute bear trap. An inexpensive knife that has stood the test of time.

Phil

colonial.jpg

Ok,

So this one misses the "BIG" part of ebbtide's request. As a Hunter...well, maybe for birds and bees. :)
However, it is "Logoed Up" with a Coca-Cola shield, and the 6225 1/2 is a Coke Bottle. So I'm offering it up for this thread...maybe as a diet Coke. :D

12317rq.jpg

Bill

Back