Show me the nastiest you own

I have no idea why I even own this. Maybe I got too much sun that day. Still, the idea of a little tiny tool mutated into epic proportions appeals to my imagination.
This is a Laci Szabo monster kiradashi breach tool / zombie slayer.
resizer.aspx

Mauls, bats, bludgeons, flails, knuckles... wow! :eek:

Until I can figure out how to acquire a couple o' rabid badgers and lash 'em to a stick, this is the best I can offer...

toothbrush01_zpse883a0ba.jpg

:D

Props to originality. So original I've got a collection of like minded constructs currently sitting in a shoebox.

Here's two for ya...

Cleanin' up in my garage and I found an old Tire Repair Kit for fixin' flats, now I've posted this pic before but I couldn't find it so I shot a quick pic for you folks.

Now the Repair Kit was $40 and it came with 2 handles 1 with the reamer and 1 with the plug needle.

What I find interestin' is the quality and heft of this simple tire tool and the bad ass look as a substitute dagger the reamer makes, it alos breaks down and the dagger point is replaceable if it breaks.

Kinda looks like somethin' Crawford woulda made.

001-6.jpg

002-4.jpg

007-7.jpg

013-6.jpg

Here's my other nasty.

I had a piece of schedule 80 1" galvanized pipe with a 3-4 lb, 3" solid stainless steel ball on the top, I had a total knee replacement back in '06 and I needed a cane for gettin' around so I made one.

As a cane it was perfect but it also makes one hell of an impact weapon, it shatters cinder blocks like a cube of sugar, makes short work of doors, windshields and any extraneous limbs.

I'll try to post a better pic.

008-9.jpg

The ball was a SS door knob that I welded to the pipe, it has great balance, swings like a Louisville Slugger, twirls like a baton and handles like a blade heavy Katana.

I'm makin' a leather wrap for it with leather laces, it should look great.

I'm not happy with the holiday season downtime. 3/8ths plate, drill press, hand file, bench grinder and a bit of hard work and polish and now I have a new pocket nasty.
(It's on the right)

Nastiest I own are the Cold Steel Talwar and the CRKT Williams Hissatsu folder. Both are clearly designed for use against people. I don't actually carry them. They just sit in my collection.

All right, gentlemen. I promised you photos, so here they are.

This is the baddest mo-fo that I own; my custom Persian, machined by Reese Weiland and designed by me:

s4Qsp.jpg

319DJ.jpg

ktbIy.jpg

xjmvP.jpg

vuhPz.jpg

I just ordered one today!

3/16" 154CM
Lanyard hole
Bearing pivot
Lockbar over travel disk
False bolster look with toxic
3/4 hollow grind with polished grinds and satin flats

Remington 887 Nitro Mag--Full polymer coated body, takes up to 3.5" shells, nice choke with serrated end for poking people when I run out of ammo. Its a beast.

1944 Underwood M1 Carbine with updated trigger and guard circa Korean War, .30 carbine, I've got two 30 round mags for it.
1957 Remington 760 .308 winchester slide action, scoped. This gun will positively ruin your day, at up to 1000 meters.
I no longer have the Springfield XD-40 4", now have a Steyr M9-A1 and Beretta PX4 FS .40. No pics though.

CS Recon 1 is my most intimidating folder:

Spyderco Schempp Rock my most intimidating/nastiest fixed blades (no pics)

Glad to see this post bumped :thumbup:

Awesome Al Mar collection!

Back