Show off you Zulu Spears!

JTB_5

Gold Member
I tried searching for a recent thread, but 2019 was the latest I could find, so I'm starting a new one.

9700_01.jpg

(borrowed picture)

It may not be the most iconic Tony Bose pattern, but it is my favorite. I love the zulu spear. It has everything I love in a blade--a really ergonomic tip, a killer swedge, and a beautiful harmony between the spear shape and the drop point shape. The handle shape complements the blade so nicely, too. It's a great user and a beautiful looker.

I've noticed that Zulu designs are pretty wide-ranging today as well. Some look sort of chunky, while others have a more elongated profile. I was fortunate enough to land a Ritchie Zulu that he did a lotto on earlier this week. I'm so stoked to have a high quality example of this high quality pattern. Show'em if you got'em!

1CF5A408-0709-42D3-8ABB-4BE8CA1FFE30_1_105_c.jpeg EAF8918C-575F-4BDB-B64B-EE50630C2DBF_1_105_c.jpeg

I tried searching for a recent thread, but 2019 was the latest I could find, so I'm starting a new one.

9700_01.jpg

(borrowed picture)

It may not be the most iconic Tony Bose pattern, but it is my favorite. I love the zulu spear. It has everything I love in a blade--a really ergonomic tip, a killer swedge, and a beautiful harmony between the spear shape and the drop point shape. The handle shape complements the blade so nicely, too. It's a great user and a beautiful looker.

I've noticed that Zulu designs are pretty wide-ranging today as well. Some look sort of chunky, while others have a more elongated profile. I was fortunate enough to land a Ritchie Zulu that he did a lotto on earlier this week. I'm so stoked to have a high quality example of this high quality pattern. Show'em if you got'em!

View attachment 1547397 View attachment 1547398

Congrats on scoring one of Jason’s knives. It’s a beauty!

Back