Show off your 15's

gRvAES3.jpg

John, A biologist at the University of B.C. identified the bone as part of a Caribou's vertebra!
Various art experts have identified it as Coast Salish, or Northern Native, or. . . . . .???
A professor at UBC retired and returned to his native Hungary, and left the contents of his house to charity!!! At the sale, I saw an odd "thing" in a quart jar of neat buttons, and bought the jarful for Five Bucks!! My wife and I spilled them out at home and were quite delighted to find this pendant disguised as a button!!Face carving 1.jpg Face carving 2.jpg Face carving 3.jpg Face carving 4.jpg Face carving 5.jpg

My new Box-o-15s, top drawer. Wife gave me the box, my mom did the felt work (from an old pool table my dad and I recovered over 40 years ago) and my dad constructed the dividers (roof slats from an old box of Lincoln Logs)....a true gem filled w/ (mostly) 15s.View attachment 1241451
That right there tops the COOL FACTOR chart Mark!!! I love that and all those family/special touches:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm calling on all 15 enthusiasts to send power, prayers, smoke whatever honours you like please!

This 15 Spear was sent from Europe for a re-fit with @jsdistin , due to UTTER incompetence here the package stayed in this country for well over a week and was returned to me with no explanation:( I take it back, v.annoyed to the local PO they sheepishly apologise and I see it put in the mail sack back en route. That was about 8th Dec. It's still MIA and I'm beginning to fear it's the first packet ever to go missing. So let's appeal to the knife-gods for help:D It worked when I 'lost' a Churchill but that was in my own home not an international postal route, all power gratefully accepted:)

uF7VdAT.jpg

I'm calling on all 15 enthusiasts to send power, prayers, smoke whatever honours you like please!

This 15 Spear was sent from Europe for a re-fit with @jsdistin , due to UTTER incompetence here the package stayed in this country for well over a week and was returned to me with no explanation:( I take it back, v.annoyed to the local PO they sheepishly apologise and I see it put in the mail sack back en route. That was about 8th Dec. It's still MIA and I'm beginning to fear it's the first packet ever to go missing. So let's appeal to the knife-gods for help:D It worked when I 'lost' a Churchill but that was in my own home not an international postal route, all power gratefully accepted:)

uF7VdAT.jpg

I hope it turns up eventuelly, Will! Would be a bummer since they're great knives. Jeffrey did a great job adding a pen blade to mine. Here a before and after:

DgYRpK2.jpg

UVRgsUd.jpg

uF7VdAT.jpg
I hope it finds its way.

uF7VdAT.jpg

Prayers and smoke sent! had a little scare myself this morning as my wallet disappeared, was just about to cancel the credit card and what not when I saw it in my drawer. Got swept inside there somehow.

uF7VdAT.jpg
Fingers crossed, Will! Hoping you get a good outcome real soon.

This 15 Spear was sent from Europe for a re-fit with @jsdistin , due to UTTER incompetence here the package stayed in this country for well over a week and was returned to me with no explanation:( I take it back, v.annoyed to the local PO they sheepishly apologise and I see it put in the mail sack back en route. That was about 8th Dec. It's still MIA and I'm beginning to fear it's the first packet ever to go missing. So let's appeal to the knife-gods for help:D It worked when I 'lost' a Churchill but that was in my own home not an international postal route, all power gratefully accepted

I have a lot of faith that everything will be fine, Will.:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back