Show off your 15's

mGC5nAl.jpg
If that's your only #15, it's a good one to have. 🤠:thumbsup:

Apologies for the crappy photo, on the desk in a hotel room I am currently inhabiting, but I was so excited to get this knife I wanted to post it right away!

There is a story behind this one. I purchased it here on the exchange on January 5, 2020. The seller didn't want to ship it to me in the Netherlands, but agreed to send it to my sister in Pennsylvania. When she received it, I told her to just hold it for me, as I get there pretty often, and wanted to avoid the shipping/duties/VAT costs. Well, we all know what happened next. The pandemic...

An unfortunate family emergency necessitated flying over, so, a little over two years after I bought the knife, I finally laid my hands on it!

gec15_tortoise_small.jpg

Apologies for the crappy photo, on the desk in a hotel room I am currently inhabiting, but I was so excited to get this knife I wanted to post it right away!

There is a story behind this one. I purchased it here on the exchange on January 5, 2020. The seller didn't want to ship it to me in the Netherlands, but agreed to send it to my sister in Pennsylvania. When she received it, I told her to just hold it for me, as I get there pretty often, and wanted to avoid the shipping/duties/VAT costs. Well, we all know what happened next. The pandemic...

An unfortunate family emergency necessitated flying over, so, a little over two years after I bought the knife, I finally laid my hands on it!

View attachment 1720848
Worth the wait. Beautiful knife.

Back