Show Off Your Knife Collection!

Do you have enough striders yet?

Working on it.. :) It ebbs and flows.. this pic is from roughly 20 years ago.. I don't believe I have ANY of these anymore.. (I lied, I DO still have the production green handled recurve SMF in the upper left hand corner.. but it has been reground by REK a couple of years ago..)
Striders_016.jpg

Last edited:
what

What do you think about that buck Avid? I might pick one up if its good.

Sorry, don't mean to hijack but I really like this knife. Will try not to mini-review here. Okay, mini review: I really like the blade shape and deep carry. Flipped well at first with a little wrist flick and now with a little break in and oil it flips with just a solid finger press.

I think Buck does a great job with their 420HC but the S30V Vantage and new bearing flippers are tempting. I wouldn't mind having the smaller Vantage as well. The select grade with nylon handles is even cheaper if you just want to try it out....

Top pic, second knife from left, I can make out Elmax on the blade.
What knife is this ?
Slysz?
It’s the Sander Barbus. I understand they’ve stopped making this model. Too bad; it’s got the longest edge length per handle length in my collection. Outstanding construction. Best closing action I’ve seen. Really comfortable all-Ti handle. And I love that blade.

Hey Blade forums! I thought I'd make a Thread on KNIFE COLLECTIONS. We would all love to see your amassed sharp objects that you stroke softly in the shadows. Post pictures and maybe a list of models. rules: must have at least 5 knives in the collection, and total collection cost must be over 200$. I want to see your 69 kershaw leek collection, your marfione custom smorgasbord, and Everything in between! GO WILD GUYS!!

just saw this thread and only one comment ……… only 69 Leeks, very weak!!!

Back