Show off your knife/gun combo...

Here are mine:
(warning, large files)

Ruger GP100 and PCKS Buck 110. The GP100 has been given a Taylor throat, 11degree forcing cone, and new crown by Jim Stroh (Alphaprecision). The sights are Firesights. I can keep my shots on a pie plate at 100yds. The Buck 110 has a BG42 blade and red pickbone scales.

Vintage S&W 36 and Jens Anso Personal Sheepfoot. The S&W is an early 60s model with pinned barrel, flat latch, and period stag stocks. When I bought it, it had a tweaked crane. I fixed that and installed a smooth trigger and bobbed hammer. Even though it's loose, I can hit bowling pins at 25yds with no problem. I can hit a torso sized target at 100yds about half the time (if I'm very careful).

Ruger GP100 and Jens Anso Personal Sheepfoot in sheath. The JA Sheepfoot has cocobolo scales, ATS34 blade, and a mammoth ivory fob. The sheath is halftanned leather covered with red/black lizard skin.

Chris

moonclip.jpg

p226paragon.jpg

pconion1.jpg

Tamara, welcome to the forums you found the best thread as you can see in my previous photos i do not care much for firearms ;) LOL

haha yeah I was almost expecting to see her G29 (if it's still in the rotation) :D

I guess a Mauser is too big for EDC?

Originally posted by tom mayo
I wonder if I have already done this here!?

Yeah, I think you have. But you'll never get any complaints from me for posting ANY Mayo blade. Especially one that looks that purty! :D

I live in Hawaii, we cant carry guns here......on the mainland when I do I carry a much larger caliber. I sure like that P7!

my_stuff.jpg

Back