Photos Show off your Koenig

I looked hard at this one when they still had some in stock. Never should have hesitated, but I had my eye on a Goblin and could not decide. Crap! I would post a pic of my modest Arius but file always too big it says. But trust me, it looks just like all of yours only different handle and blade finish. Other than that, identical.
If you email the picture to yourself then save it to your photos it reduces the size amd you can up load the pic.

Was able to go to DLT today with my wife and pick this one out. Love at first sight for both. I went with the patterned CF model. The patterned model has a bit of texture in the CF and is more grippy than the non patterned model which is smooth. It also has a patterned titanium side vs. the smooth non patterned titanium on the other side.

i-RtHvt9c-X3.jpg

i-n2cCkHH-X2.jpg

Last edited:
I regret missing that DLT model with the blue twill.

Was able to go to DLT today with my wife and pick this one out. Love at first sight for both. I went with the patterned CF model. The patterned model has a bit of texture in the CF and is more grippy than the non patterned model which is smooth. It also has a patterned titanium side vs. the smooth non patterned titanium on the other side.

i-RtHvt9c-X3.jpg

i-n2cCkHH-X2.jpg
Nice pic, that cf looks awesome!

I don’t have one yet but I may pick one up soon. The only thing holding me back is the large size of the blade. I’ve been gravitating toward smaller edcs lately. Can you guys convince me?

Great knife IMO and apparently in a lot of other people's also. I just checked out Blade HQ and anything Koenig is sold out but they are on my radar now:cool:

Ive wanted an Arius since they were released!! :) unfortunately, whenever they pop up in the Canadian exchange, the price is crazy. Anyone want to send me one to feel up? And decide how bad i really want one? ;D

*edited for clarity*

Anyone have a DLC Two-Tone/Bronze Distressed? I’ve been hunting for this configuration for quite some time:oops:

Back