Photos Show the ALOX you have today. 🇨🇭

pvmQpho.jpg

Happy New Year to all, I hope that 2021 turns out to be better than 2020 for everyone.

I'll keep this Alox Cadet on my keyring through the 1st quarter of the year, then change to a different one each quarter.
original.jpg

edit - grammar correction

Last edited:
Very clever Paul.
I'm looking forward to getting a 2021 Pioneer X. I heard January 18 there going on sale.
I rec'd the 2020 Pioneer a few weeks back and like it a lot, I'll keep and eye out for the 2021 X. I just ordered a White Spartan PS, I like the black and white contrast and have been curious about the PS coating.

I rec'd the 2020 Pioneer a few weeks back and like it a lot, I'll keep and eye out for the 2021 X. I just ordered a White Spartan PS, I like the black and white contrast and have been curious about the PS coating.
I just had a bit of a look at the PS I haven't seen that variant before, it looks great. I guess it's like the finish on the US Victorinox Soldier.
As with everything here the price is high $120-$150 online and an extra $20 on top in stores.
It will be good to see one in the wild, take some pics. Everything I see is just the same promotional picture.
Hope all is well
Dan.

How are you liking the 3 with the S35VN?
Ive only had it for a week i haven't used it enough to make a judgement on the steel. It is really sharp. The hardest work I'll put it too it skinning and harvesting meat so it will probably stay sharp forever :)
I have a RAT3 and ESEE4 and the feel in the hand of the S35VN in hand is far superior.
I might write a review in a in 6 months after my winter hunting season and see how it goes.

Ive only had it for a week i haven't used it enough to make a judgement on the steel. It is really sharp. The hardest work I'll put it too it skinning and harvesting meat so it will probably stay sharp forever :)
I have a RAT3 and ESEE4 and the feel in the hand of the S35VN in hand is far superior.
I might write a review in a in 6 months after my winter hunting season and see how it goes.

I like my little Xancudo with the new metal, only used for light tasks and so far is holding up perfectly.

Alox thread pic - still toting the black Alox cadet on the key ring.
original.jpg

edit - fixed image link

Last edited:
I like my little Xancudo with the new metal, only used for light tasks and so far is holding up perfectly.

Alox thread pic - still toting the black Alox cadet on the key ring.
original.jpg

edit - fixed image link
The Xancudo is in my list of handy fixed
blades to buy in the future. You need to post a pic of it mate

Back