Photos Show the ALOX you have today. 🇨🇭

x9RNPEHh.jpg

SRgt6mZh.jpg

Still with the green-for-spring Alox Cadet, cross-posted from Traditionals.

Might maybe should have switched to the summer red, been over 100°F since Friday, hit 107° (41°C) today, not forecasted to drop below 100° again until the 21st. We're in a cooler spot here, Phoenix is getting a bit toasty in the 115° - 120° range. 🔥 But, it's a dry heat. :cool:
original.jpg

Still with the green-for-spring Alox Cadet, cross-posted from Traditionals.

Might maybe should have switched to the summer red, been over 100°F since Friday, hit 107° (41°C) today, not forecasted to drop below 100° again until the 21st. We're in a cooler spot here, Phoenix is getting a bit toasty in the 115° - 120° range. 🔥 But, it's a dry heat. :cool:
original.jpg
Some nice heat there mate I'm a bit jealous

15°c (59°f) is what it is now 2:30pm Monday afternoon. It can get down to -2°c (28°f) in the early morning. And that will be the same right through till September.

15°c (59°f) is what it is now 2:30pm Monday afternoon. It can get down to -2°c (28°f) in the early morning. And that will be the same right through till September.

Not bad.

Gets below freezing off and on through winter here. Overall pretty mild though, and with low humidity. My body doesn't deal well with humid heat or cold anymore.

I've been waiting for this day 😂🤣 well done I like the red.

Yeah, changing every three months can seem like forever. They're still not getting much wear, even staying on the keychain three months at a time. It's going to take longer than I have left on this planet to get serious character on all the things.

I like the red and green. :)

Back