Photos Show the ALOX you have today. 🇨🇭

...but another favorite Alox would have to be this 2 layer Swiss Bianco 🇨🇭🇺🇲 Bushcrafter!!! :cool:
dD6Ovap.jpg

9pd8WJ8.jpg

Silver Alox might not be the most photogenic alox color but it's just somehow classic to me.
I wish Victorinox made a Silver Alox with the metal file instead of the wood saw... or maybe they do ?
Or bring back the classic Executive 74mm in an Alox... The old Executive has been my EDC knife since 1977 !

Just hit Buy It Now on a Pioneer X on Amazon. Must be some leftover since it was $15 cheaper that other online dealers! Hope
I t’s not a fake :oops:

Just hit Buy It Now on a Pioneer X on Amazon. Must be some leftover since it was $15 cheaper that other online dealers! Hope
I t’s not a fake :oops:
I must not be looking in the right (perhaps wrong is a better word) places, because I’ve never seen a fake Alox SAK.

The fob looks frozen 🥶 is it cold there mate?
Dan, I got called back to work about 5 minutes after I walked in the door last night and didn’t get home until after 2AM. It was really cold and everything was covered in frost. Today it got up to 48. The fob wasn’t frozen it just stuck up like that.

Back