Show Us Your Discontinued Benchmades

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
In the wake of the recent round of discontinued knives and subsequent meh new releases, lots of us denizens of this Benchmade wing of BF have been whining and grousing about what we can't get anymore or what we're being presented with for new purchase options. With that considered, I think it's a good time to celebrate those great knives of yore as well as the really good knives that have been taken off the map recently. I know many of you here have been collecting and hoarding really sweet Benchmades that go back long before I was involved with the brand. So, whatever you've got from BMK that they don't make any more, let's see 'em.

I'll start off with four I just bought at sweet close-out prices. The 710 makes four for me. The 707 is something I've wanted for a while, even though I'm not much for aluminum handles. I have a pair of DOAT CF scales that I bought in addition to a 705 that I'll install on that. The black-bladed Stryker is for my wife who EDCs a satin mini-Stryker and the stone-washed one is for me to go along with my 908-1501.

OcIphU1.jpg

Are these discontinued yet?

Yup, the Ritters are no more. My pair has matching Wilkins Grips and I'll put those up when I get better pics. I like yours with the CF. DOAT, right?

249eeebdbd8b9b6b0e4fe4ea19e03e02.jpg

MPR will always be one of my favorite knives:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My first Benchmade, my first good knife, and still one of my favorites to this day. Ultra smooth and feels great in the hand. You can pretty much just hold it horizontally and engage the lock, and the weight/geometry of the blade deploys the knife without even hardly moving your wrist. Honestly, this knife set a standard that I still use to judge every new AXIS lock I acquire.

My original 800S AFCK that I got in the 90's. The knife that started it all.

hRLMiqm.jpg

WOFsqus.jpg

Got a few and really wish all of them were still available.........but thinking on it, I have to be glad as I would be even more broke than I already am!!!
Joe

This is my smoothest BM!! Thanks goes to Craytab for an awesome trade!!!
f7c342cb86c626de723828de53fd7292.jpg

This bad boy is so slim and comfy in hand!! Awesome blade profile and one hell of a slicer!! Also, shoot me, I like AO!! Sorry.
41da542ffed94f83f158d002ff7703cf.jpg

How in the name of all that is holy did these get discoed??
99fe0ec967fb9bd7ce1efce1a5458589.jpg

Awesome idea for a thread Steve......as usual my friend!!
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Gorgeous blade pb!!! How they discoed that one I'll never know brother!

Me either. Best knife BM ever made. At least they come out with a LE every so often.

Here's the 806BK-901, besides the original my favorite AFCK variant!
KdoJTcr.jpg

oDvJOvH.jpg

Gee, most of what I own are discontinued...here's pics of the 710 set:

Then my Ti set as of a few years ago:

Then my Stryker set:

(905)

(910)

End of this post with a 910SCG, only right handed grind Benchmade ever made.:thumbup:

MPR will always be one of my favorite knives:)

I had an MPR and liked it it quite a bit, Cj, even though it never really got carried. I did a house cleaning of good knives that never got used and sold three clean ones as I didn't think of them as safe queens and wanted to put the money into one higher-end piece. Turns out I didn't much care for that one after all and it's gone now too. The Mini Pocket Rocket is one I wish I still had. Wicked cool little blade.

zujKGKa.jpg

NuyorNE.jpg

Last edited:
Can I join in with a discontinued Red Class?

DSCF2855 by MaxArcherEDC, on Flickr

This Nagara was my first Benchmade and the first "nice" knife I ever bought. I still think it's pretty impressive, even after many US-made knives with much higher pricetags.

I had an MPR and liked it it quite a bit, Cj, even though it never really got carried.

Yea my MPR is gonna be one of those that never leave my collection. Here is another that I think will stay in the collection. Benchmade Lum 760 also discontinued
955039e6d6d2d7c7233837ddb9a14339.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Back