Photos Show your customized SAKs

photoman12001

Gold Member
I don't know if another thread exists for this but I didn't find one.
Please share photos if you have them.

I really enjoy customized SAKs but they are pricey. It would be nice if Victorinox offered a premium line with titanium, brass, and copper scales with screw construction. Maybe they could offer them at better price points.
These are examples from:
  • Robert Lessard aka SAKModder (middle 2)
  • DE Custom Forge (top)
  • ALM (right)
  • scrimbay from eBay (mammoth bark)
  • Swiss Bianco (copper)
  • Unknown (green)
i.ashx

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I am not sure who made all of these because I got some of them second hand. The G-10 MiniChamp has a FerroCerium rod in the handle.
The last two pix are interesting. The tool drawer model was developed by Robert Lessard. The G Sekai Trekker has glued on Ti scales with SAK handle tools, and the main blade is ZDP-189 at 67 HRC.

View attachment 1423078 View attachment 1423079 View attachment 1423081 View attachment 1423080 I am not sure who made all of these because I got some of them second hand. The G-10 MiniChamp has a FerroCerium rod in the handle.
The last two pix are interesting. The tool drawer model was developed by Robert Lessard. The G Sekai Trekker has glued on Ti scales with SAK handle tools, and the main blade is ZDP-189 at 67 HRC.

Very cool. I like Lessard’s drawer mod.

Love Lessard’s work.

I just wish he would work with Alox scales again. I have a job I want done.

Back