Show your FRN

bb8c8cfd0b6fb75bc21d7ed5d2d6caa1.jpg

Took some patience but worth the wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally get to respond to this thread! Delivered today! This is my first Delica and my 4th Spyderco...debating on my next purchase now!

Congrats Romeo! I need one of those orange Delicas at some point, great choice. :thumbup:

I picked up black and gray UKPKs this week to go along with my others:

24n1krm.jpg

Native lw:
33dyrg5.jpg

Last edited:
I finally get to respond to this thread! Delivered today! This is my first Delica and my 4th Spyderco...debating on my next purchase now

Got my orange handled Delica 4 a couple of weeks ago to partner with gray and blue versions (the blue is carried by my wife). Now get busy with some alcohol or Goo Gone or something similar and remove those Sharpie marks from the blade. :)

Got my orange handled Delica 4 a couple of weeks ago to partner with gray and blue versions (the blue is carried by my wife). Now get busy with some alcohol or Goo Gone or something similar and remove those Sharpie marks from the blade. :)

Sharpie marks? Not sure i follow...blade is unmolested...

Sharpie marks? Not sure i follow...

I think Vinifera used a sharpie to color the edge of the blade. This is a fairly common visual aid used for sharpening and/or reprofiling the bevel. It allows you to quickly see where material is removed and if you've reached the apex.

I think Vinifera used a sharpie to color the edge of the blade. This is a fairly common visual aid used for sharpening and/or reprofiling the bevel. It allows you to quickly see where material is removed and if you've reached the apex.

Ahhh...learned something today! Thanks!

I just noticed on the pic I posted that the shadow on the blade edge looks black...just a shadow.

These are my only FRN models at the moment but I plan on getting a ton more as my collection grows

327b56b049b267bfa02281375fc5db0a.jpeg

Back