Show your Kenny Rowe!

I just recieved these two VERY nice sheaths from Kenny Rowe. They are FANTASTIC.......Actually, PERFECT!!! Kenny is also a GREAT guy to do business with AND the turnaround time was FAST!!
krnnhd2.jpg

The sheath above is features an Ostrich inlay. It's set up as a cross draw belt sheath.
krnnhd1.jpg

This one is a neck sheath, featuring a FROG skin inlay !! My scanner, as usuall, is not doing these sheaths any justice.

Starting with the next group, I will be doing some different finishes on my hunter models. Most of them will be going to Kenny for leather sheaths instead of my own Kydex. I would like to see what other styles Kenny does to get some ideas. I've seen his larger sheaths that he makes for many of the ABS guys. I'm more interested in his smaller ones and maybe further down the line, some tactical style sheaths.

By Kenny's own admission, he's NOT a computer person! He may be reached at 870-777-8216 for anyone that would like one if his works of art!! If you recieve his brochure, you will see why I want to see some PICTURES :)

Anyone that has seen Kenny at a show, knows he also makes BEAUTIFUL belts and other leather goods. For knifemakers, he makes a SERIOUS leather apron!! Now I need a matching belt for my OSTRICH sheath :rolleyes:

Let's see your Rowes!!!

Neil

In need to get a picture of mine. He made a similar setup for my neck ninja hd. It is a crossdraw rig with cape buffalo inlay. Beautiful. It really accents the neck ninja very well. Neil Blackwood and Kenny Rowe. What a great combination.

Neil-

a couple of excellent looking sheaths, now I'm waiting to see the dress HD you were talking about ;)

and for the record I couldnt be any happier with my kydex rig you did for mine. I've carried that knife every weekend/evening out since I got it [no fixed blades at the office :( ]

Hey! That's the handle of MY knife sticking out of those nifty sheaths!

Might have to get me one of those after all now.

Mike

Neil, I need to know what kind of wood that is! I need, NEED lots of it. Scales and blocks. "Stabilized Lightening Bolt Maple"? Man you always have the prettiest wood on your knives. Come on help a newby out. :D

Hoplophile,

All my wood comes with metal attached to it :D

Fire me off an Email and I'll provide you with some sources.

Neil

That really is some great work.., and the inlays look teriffic!

Thanks for the pictures...

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

OK - I'll show off some Rowe. But it seems, well, odd that I'd be showing off some sheaths in a thread started by an accomplished sheath maker in his own right. (Neil, I LOVE your kydex work. Ever work any hide?)

Anyway, here's the pic - one of my favorite styles: the swinger sheath

fitch1.jpg

Thanks for sharing that pic Mr.Wulf!! I appreciate the compliments on my Kydex work. My leather work is not near the level of Kenny's :( I don't have the space it would take to properly do leather work either!!

Neil

Cool looking sheaths!... the handles sticking out the ends also look awesome:) thanks for sharing

Wow...!

First of all Neil, those are beautiful sheaths to match up with your gorgeous knives...! They're all just breath-taking...!

I just got off the phone with Kenny Rowe...what a gentleman he is!!! He's just a delightful person to chat with. I'll be sending him some of my knives for sheathing real soon. As well, I'll be having him make a holster or two for my service revolvers.

Kudos to the both of you for doing such fantastic work...! Happy Holidays to everyone...!

Kevin

Chubs, Chisel,

All I can say is thanks for the compliments. A LOT of work has gone in to procuring the wood, drying it and cutting it up.!! About 1/10 of what I recieve goes for stabilizing :( The rest goes in the barbeque or fireplace !! Many of the matched scales are hard to tell that they are matched because the grain and patterns are so crazy !!

I'm sure you will be very happy with Kenny's work. Right now his turnaround time is fantastic also. I might send him a Randall to see what his tri position tac sheath looks like for a larger knife. A matching belt for my Neck Ninja sheath, shop apron.......BLING BLING :rolleyes:

Neil

Back