Show your keychain light

Venice

Gold Member
This lil' guy is about as rugged of a keychain light as I have ever seen. Stainless steel running on a 10180 Li-Ion battery.
Pic next to a AAA battery. The Peak Eiger 10180 with a Mule head. At full output, it lights up most of a large room (for a short period). This one is at level 4 so only half the full output.
D8gqRvIl.jpg

I use a red Photon, attached to a LionSteel kubaton keychain via a Key-Bak retractable keychain. This allows me to keep my house key in the strap of my EDC pack, and have it right at hand to lock/unlock the door without ever taking it out. It has proven very convenient, and I never misplace or have to fumble for my keys.

ghQ3yU0.jpg

raASWZP.jpg

32355B17-8F41-43FE-941D-BB119DC454C6.jpeg I have this green one and a black i3e.
They are very bright for their size and batteries last a decent while.

Since I live out in the sticks, 20 bucks from anywhere, I always have my keys with me and that includes my Olight i1r. That's the light on the right, along with another full time accessory - a SAK SD Classic.

When I'm at work, I also have an i3t along with a SAK Recruit that are in my work vest pocket.
7FLY4OO.jpg

Back