Show your love for orange scales

Wow, with good reason Dave!
Couple blasts from the way back distant past:

This guy dropped his knife in the sheath from his pocket and then ran over it with the lawnmower. Gotta love AEB-L, (I know ya do).

QByDUK3.jpg

Was able to straighten the ding in the blade and built him a new sheath:

uJSarST.jpg

Orangish mammoth tooth:

VMxa1ja.jpg

M4xHbp0.jpg

Worm grooved bone:

q1azbaQ.jpg

Y3lwYyC.jpg

And here is the pic I was looking for. Stag carved bone:

vQlS8i7.jpg

System still doesn't show when I use the below info while on my phone, so I have to use my computer to get the code for the image so it's visible without having to click on a link, :(
Edited to add the image so that it is visible

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

not sure what happened, it would be nice if this worked again...

G2

Last edited:
Been wondering that myself....... Definitely some good looking models.......They definitely need more OD green canvas in their lineup!😜...........Something about them appeals....🤔..........

What's your take on it?.......
Really like the feel of it. It's a bit on the larger size compared to traditional patterns, so it feels really secure in use. The flipper tab provides a good feeling of protection as well. Cuts great! Good retention in the pocket. Just a tiny hint of blade play up and down when open. Lot of knife for the money!

Really like the feel of it. It's a bit on the larger size compared to traditional patterns, so it feels really secure in use. The flipper tab provides a good feeling of protection as well. Cuts great! Good retention in the pocket. Just a tiny hint of blade play up and down when open. Lot of knife for the money!

Thanx!!! Much appreciated!👍

Been wondering that myself....... Definitely some good looking models.......They definitely need more OD green canvas in their lineup!😜...........Something about them appeals....🤔..........

What's your take on it?.......
Yeah man, I've been eyeing them too. Their finish looks pretty dang good for the price, at least from pictures. I'd be down for some OD canvas micarta haha, although my true love is linen micarta.

Back