WP6TdeT.jpg

fBEgS6N.jpg

FQyKEyL.jpg

SGk3EiR.jpg

K6dyMHP.jpg

yPrSOEx.jpg

q4IfqFM.jpg

What are these scales?
I didn't see his response, so I'll share my assumption that they are of Keyman's own making, as he's an outstanding, resident scalesmith here at BF. I have a beautiful set of his scales on one of my 3 710s and these grippy-looking orange G10 beauties are enough to make me want to find another -1401 and send it off to him for a pair just like 'em. :D

Orange Spyderhawk??? I am jealous... like... TRULY I-WOULD-SELL-A-KIDNEY jealous I mean....

Always wanted one, never got arround to buy it. Then it got discontinued.

I didn't know they were made with orange scales though...

You are in luck! This is the H1 Spyderhawk and is in stock at Knife Center, DLT Trading and Amazon. It was apparently a 1,200-piece sprint run, so it will be harder to find once the retailers are out of stock.

You are in luck! This is the H1 Spyderhawk and is in stock at Knife Center, DLT Trading and Amazon. It was apparently a 1,200-piece sprint run, so it will be harder to find once the retailers are out of stock.

Just found out about it and managed to get the LAST ONE in one of the usual suspects! Thanks!

Which model is this Spyderco? Is it discontinued? Thanks.

Positron, and yes unfortunately it's discontinued. I wish I would have grabbed one before they were gone.
Love everyones pics, I'll try to gather my small orange scaled knives this weekend and add them to the thread.

Back