Show yourself!

IbUZQcc.jpg

zGp8jRG.jpg

lrfEXFi.jpg

Granted, I only look like this a few days out of the year, unfortunately. Or the background does, anyway.

My boy and I fixin' to go on a helicopter ride over the Ohio. I believe I was carrying a Caly 3 ZDP that day.

standard.jpg

Last edited:
Here are a few fairly recent ones, all of which have been posted on the BK&T sub at one time or another..

EyMzDQp.jpg

3l25ozi.jpg

23519CN.jpg

No knife in the pic, but a wee knife story to go with it...

feb%202015_zpsrew6ecmi.jpg

Feb 2015.
So I'm in the operating room with my wife as our son is delivered by C-section. The nurse calls me to the table she is cleaning him on, weighing him etc, and she asks do I want to cut the umbilical cord? Yep, says I, and pull out the 484-1
I had slipped into the scrubs pocket and deploy the blade. I get a stern look.
"No, you can't use that".
"Can't I?"
"No, it's not sterile, there's a risk of infection".
"Can you sterilize it?"
"No". (quite firmly)
"Oh, ok." Back in the pocket it goes.

So I can't give my son the pocket knife I cut his cord with when he is older, have to settle for giving him the folder that was there at the time.

The knife had 'first production' on the blade, and he is my first (and likely only - I'm 50 and wife is 41) production.

Can't blame a guy for trying right?

John C Reilly?

Congrats btw

Doing a little exploring in Utah. On my way up to Lowe Peak in the Oquirrh Mountains.
PoL2AN9h.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

This is actually from 2013 (I don't have many pics of myself). I'm in the woods of MI with a Mora around my neck and my gal taking the pic - no wonder I'm smiling.

Last edited:
Me in Costume during Halloween, my wife LOVES Halloween as you can tell
10708554_10152808005564841_6677231905054447514_o.jpg

At play on a hike to the falls (that's my TeguTalk shirt!)
10391566_175414764840_3673543_n.jpg

On duty onsite at the Nasdaq stock exchange to ring the bell with a public company
60458_434436603398_4614707_n.jpg

Here's me, my son, my ol lady, and Kirk friggin' Windstein from CROWBAR!!!!

Kirk tearing it up:

Another dream of mine to check off the bucket list! Never heard of Crowbar? Check em out:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=On7Oe7quKYw
Knife content - had ol Soddy and my Varga Vesper in my pocket along for the ride. My wife had her pink rat II, my son had his knockout.

Here's me, my son, my ol lady, and Kirk friggin' Windstein from CROWBAR!!!!

Kirk tearing it up:

Another dream of mine to check off the bucket list! Never heard of Crowbar? Check em out:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=On7Oe7quKYw
Knife content - had ol Soddy and my Varga Vesper in my pocket along for the ride. My wife had her pink rat II, my son had his knockout.

Holy crap! Doggy hanging with Kirk! I'm not worthy!!!

Hey brother, seeing as how you're from Htown...ever heard of some old school local bands like Will to Live and Pride Kills?

Holy crap! Doggy hanging with Kirk! I'm not worthy!!!

Hey brother, seeing as how you're from Htown...ever heard of some old school local bands like Will to Live and Pride Kills?
Yessir! Love Will to Live! I haven't seen P.K. around for a while but I've seen them too. Both great bands! :thumbup:

Yessir! Love Will to Live! I haven't seen P.K. around for a while but I've seen them too. Both great bands! :thumbup:

That's what I'm talking about! I drummed a few shows for Will to Live last year. Love my GROWN family.

Just turned 22, and I still look a hair past 12, gotta love genetics :eek:

1377508_520437701404201_1723948520_n.jpg

10361496_993570967338346_8442828394461956134_n.jpg

I still retain my inner child in me :p
But 22 though :eek:

Please! Please tell that you, with that face of yours, have done a line of cocaine off of a stripper's midsection and then told her to go get you a drink before you "have to choke a bi***."

I don't know why this was the first thing that popped into my mind when you said you were actually 22 or why I found it so funny, but I sincerely hope I get to see a similar scene at some point in my life.

That's what I'm talking about! I drummed a few shows for Will to Live last year. Love my GROWN family.
Damn, brother! I didn't know that! I might've seen you behind the kit. I met Rob at the last show I went to a while back (I hope I'm not remembering his name wrong, I had a few, or more) - very cool dude. Great tunes, great folks. :D
And hey, Kirk likes em too. It's all connected bro!

Back