• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sig P229 Enhanced Elite 9mm Threaded Combo & CZ RAMI B Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

M67

Gold Member
Condensed a couple gun sales threads and this is what remains

Price includes shipping, with PP's stance on guns I'd prefer to keep it off of paypal but can accept if if need be.

If you'd like to see additional pics of any items just ask.

1) Sig Sauer P229 Enhanced Elite with non threaded barrel and factory Sig threaded barrel (m13.5x1LH, does NOT come with thread protector, can't find it right now). If you don't need the threaded barrel, take $70 off the asking price. Very good condition, extremely dependable. Very minor marks on the finish on the frame. Round count is under 900. Comes with 3 magazines and everything else pictured.

Price: $720

a6z28b3.jpg

2W2t3Eu.jpg

WFMLqb3.jpg

9S2odH9.jpg

l0SDVaJ.jpg

Z876VDo.jpg

JM8j83j.jpg

Fvu2ge4.jpg

M6QXPGj.jpg

fggX5t4.jpg

2)CZ Rami thumb safety, item number 91750. I bought this pistol as a "blem", so there is an upside down "Y" at the end of the serial number to mark it as a blem. It had a slight mark on the frame which could be touched up with a good file and a marker but I never did. The real bonus of this pistol was that it had factory night sights installed like the BDs do.

Sent it to Blackpoint to get a holster made for it since they didn't offer one at the time (not sure if they do now or not).

Comes with 1 14rd magazine and 4 10 round magazines. Was carried a handful of times and really I used the 14rd mag once then shot the 10 rounders cause that's what I carried. Total round count I have through the pistol is maybe 300

Awesome pistol just haven't carried it in a while

Price: $515 for Rami package

ii07KYD.jpg

9C8K0Vl.jpg

FlMhEyg.jpg

55ngRp5.jpg

3vzVLCI.jpg

QRCZlN5.jpg

gFNrdha.jpg

wOpmCrl.jpg

TcQt8OT.jpg

vIo6nkT.jpg

Thanks for looking

I’ll take the threaded sig barrel for $75 if you decide to split.

I’m interested in the P229. What is the best email for me to contact you at?

Is it SAO or DA?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back