Signup: Busse Combat Battle Mistress Passaround

Now that the Sebenza and Green Beret passarounds are over and the SnG is on the way, its time to start another one! Again, this will be a fairly normal passaround: keep the knife for one week maximum and then send it to the next person.

However, due to the prohibitively high cost of a knife like this, every participant will have to contribute $40 to purchase the knife. We will require ten people (myself included) to sign up to start the passaround. I'm sorry, but no international participants for this one. I reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone.

NOTE: A passaround has inherent risks to it. If you choose to participate, you agree that the money being sent is not in exchange for any good or service. Everything will be done to make sure everything runs smoothly, but there is certainly a possibility of the knife getting lost.

Signups should be emailed to me. After we have 10 people signed up, we will work out payment issues. I have paypal, so that would work best...

When sending the knife, send by a method that requires signature confirmation and insure the package for $400. This will be more expensive, but it puts everyone at a much lower risk.

Finally, when the passaround is complete, the knife will be raffled off using the California state lottery.

Signup List:
im2smrt4u
TheBadGuy
Greymoor
lmalterna
NFMee
Bruz
Kennieyk
Burchtree
Bobwhite
Huntersun

Please email me to confirm your interest in this passaround. Thanks everyone!

Hi Steven,

Go ahead and tack me onto the list if you would. Let me know if you need me to resend my info.

Thanks,

Steven,
The BM isn't my cup of tea & I can't email from here(work) but put me down for a slot. It is the least I can do after my good fortune with the Green Beret passaround!!
Later,
Bill

Sorry, had a sudden change in heart :(
I have a BM on the way and decided to wait it out.
I know I'm gonna regret getting to beat up a Busse:grumpy:

Back