Silent Knight. . . Holy Oinkin' Yowza!!!. . . Coming Wed. 11-8-17

Not stupid....just a mystery.:confused:
I actually had a nice CG FFBM.....and even more astonishingly, sold it :mad:
Actually......yeah, it was stupid o_O
Sometimes we all just do stupid things....
Then sometimes, we do remarkable things, like signing up for a Silent Knight!:D
It all evens out :)
I think this is one that will be remembered because of it's lineage back to the roots for Jerry. It's not just a knife, it's a part of something more but then I like when there's a heritage and a history because it means something.

I think this is one that will be remembered because of it's lineage back to the roots for Jerry. It's not just a knife, it's a part of something more but then I like when there's a heritage and a history because it means something.
Yes. It's a Busse Legend imo.
Like the NMFBM, MOAB, TGLB etc..

This, plus many shot-gunned beers at a friend's birthday party where I was the oldest one by 10 yrs, sent me over the edge and made me order a SK CF

Broke down and ordered two more SKs to match my MO Burps. First order was just a plain black micarta but couldn't pass up the matching sets. Funny thing is that between my first and second order, the order numbers with the shop went up almost 1100 orders! This is a popular one!

Broke down and ordered two more SKs to match my MO Burps. First order was just a plain black micarta but couldn't pass up the matching sets. Funny thing is that between my first and second order, the order numbers with the shop went up almost 1100 orders! This is a popular one!
:thumbsup:

Hey, your hands were tied, really no decision making to do this time :D

I went for a totally experimental combo on my second one, a BG in tan micarta with bronze coating. Im looking forward to the novelty and surprise because ive always only ordered or bought black midnight blue or tanker gray, with the vast majority being black. And ive never ordered tan grips, usually alwys g10 or if its canvas, very rarely, and only black or green. i currently own zero canvas handled blades. So the tan canvas/bronze BGSK will be a wholly new experience.

I went for a totally experimental combo on my second one, a BG in tan micarta with bronze coating. Im looking forward to the novelty and surprise because ive always only ordered or bought black midnight blue or tanker gray, with the vast majority being black. And ive never ordered tan grips, usually alwys g10 or if its canvas, very rarely, and only black or green. i currently own zero canvas handled blades. So the tan canvas/bronze BGSK will be a wholly new experience.

Sounds cool DB!
I've always been kind stuck on most being black & black, or if I'm feeling grave Green & Black.
Good on you for trying a different combo...
And I'm gonna get before someone yells "phrasing" lol!

Sounds cool DB!
I've always been kind stuck on most being black & black, or if I'm feeling grave Green & Black.
Good on you for trying a different combo...
And I'm gonna get before someone yells "phrasing" lol!

Thanks 6850, I figure an instant classic like the SK would be a great blade to try something new, even if im not crazy about the colors its still a sweet Silent Knight.

Last edited:
I know there were at least 700 Sold between Wednesday and Thursday evening (8-9 Nov):p

Thanks 6850, I figure an instant classic like the SK would be a great blade to try something new, even if im not crazy about the colors its still a sweet Silent Knight.

Hey DB!
Yeah, that really is a cool blade...
I don't think it could look bad in any color!
I'm a chicken...

But man, some of the blue / black G-10 & blue blade look great!
I even like the orange handles...
I was surprised how good that Bronze looked, with Tan it's gonna be killer!

In any case, the anticipation of hefting the SK is agonizing haha!
Well, good things come to those who wait!
As they have in the past, with the Battle Shark, and the grab bag,
then another grab bag haha!!
We are some fortunate Knife Knuts here...!

Have a great weekend DB...
-Randy, aka Sixx

Back