Silly question I should know the answer to…

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneAndSteel

Gold Member
I’ve owned something like 15 Spydercos bought both directly from Spyderco and from website drops. But I’ve never waited on one of Spyderco’s “coming soon” drops. Is there a way to determine when a specific knife will be available to purchase?

The drop/release dates are announced on the Spyderco Forum here: https://forum.spyderco.com/viewforum.php?f=2&start=160

These notices are usually posted by tazkristi tazkristi who is Sal's online PR person.

You don't need an account to scan the forum to look for these notices but, if you want to search/post/reply, you will need to open an account there.

It's free.

I just looked and didn't find any recent drop/release notices posted by Kristi but I did find a list of 47 previously "revealed" knives that still have not yet been released that you can find here: https://forum.spyderco.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95998&p=1762764&hilit=upcoming#p1762764

Last edited:
I’ve owned something like 15 Spydercos bought both directly from Spyderco and from website drops. But I’ve never waited on one of Spyderco’s “coming soon” drops. Is there a way to determine when a specific knife will be available to purchase?

The easiest is to pre-order, for example at KC. Note that KC is usually one of the last stores getting new releases.

I follow the threads maintained by Ramzar and Buddafucco on the spyderco forums, that are run on the company server at spyderco.com.

The easiest is to pre-order, for example at KC. Note that KC is usually one of the last stores getting new releases.

Pre-orders won't work for certain models (like Mules) that are only available directly from Spyderco.

Yeah, it's a direct-from-Spyderco situation. I'll keep an eye on those threads/forums. Thanks gents!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back