Silver Needle's GSO 5's

Congrats Silver!

I've got the exact same on order and can't wait! I couldn't help myself and bought a second one with the Red/Black G10 and black fasteners. I'm probably gonna do what you're doing....keep the first one in my collection and use the other. :D

Congrats Silver!

I've got the exact same on order and can't wait! I couldn't help myself and bought a second one with the Red/Black G10 and black fasteners. I'm probably gonna do what you're doing....keep the first one in my collection and use the other. :D

Thank you thank you!

And dang! I like the way you think.

If I had a time machine I would have ordered both of mine together.... or at least ordered the user first!
I can't complain though :thumbup:

My notification just came through as well!!!....:thumbup::D:thumbup::D:thumbup::D:thumbup::D:thumbup::D

Still waiting on my factory 2nd gso 5. Hoping I get an email confirmation of shipping soon!! Looking forward to it!

So cool.

Once shipped, I've always gotten my GSO's in 2 days (not including Sundays).

What colors did you guys order?

I got OD green kydex and natural canvas for me and he got a FDE sheath with red linen. I ended up ordering a set of camo canvas scales and black linen also just so we have options and a spare set just in case.

So cool.

Once shipped, I've always gotten my GSO's in 2 days (not including Sundays).

What colors did you guys order?

green canvas with a black kydex sheath, gotta join my green micarta family of GSO's I wish i had ordered a second in black linen/canvas...haha

I got OD green kydex and natural canvas for me and he got a FDE sheath with red linen. I ended up ordering a set of camo canvas scales and black linen also just so we have options and a spare set just in case.
Sounds awesome. Get some pics of both of them!!!
:thumbup: red linen :thumbup:

green canvas with a black kydex sheath, gotta join my green micarta family of GSO's I wish i had ordered a second in black linen/canvas...haha
There may be hope yet for ordering another one! Family color scheme, nice. I wanted to add more color to my line up, but something inside me compelled me to keep them all the same colors.

I'm hoping there will be some leftover stock for us!
All indications point to yes!

this is what I'm hoping for! unfortunately it seems the black linen is all sold out (the other color I get a lot of) so I figure black canvas might work!

I have some black linen scales that are brand spankin new if you need them.

Hey all of you lucky email notificationers....can you please share your order dates? I ordered my GSO-5 2nd on May 8th...trying to gauge how long it will be until I get my "shipped" email - thanks guys.

April 29th right as they popped up. I'm not sure if they're doing first come first serve though. It may be by color choices.

The one I have in my hands was ordered on 4/29 within minutes of getting notice that sales were live.

The 5 I'm waiting for was ordered on 6/16! Yikes.

Back