• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Silver Stag Bowie, Condor, & Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta fund another purchase so I'm letting these go.

First pic
Silver Stag Pacific Bowie - D2 steel 8.25" blade never used but it's been in storage for a long time. The blade is prefect but the sheath has some signs of age. Brass has a light patina. WITHDRAWN
Condor Boomslang - 1075 carbon steel, 11" blade, micarta handle. I stripped it & forced a patina but only got to use it a few times around the house. TRADED
20130114_144914.jpg

Next pic
Benchmade CSK II - 1095 steel, 6" blade, never used or sharpened. I guess I just never got around to using it. I do that sometimes. :D SOLD!!!
20130114_145935.jpg

Last pic
Condor Hudson Bay - 1075 steel, 8.25" blade, walnut handle. Used it twice & sharpened it on my Work Sharp to a very slicey yet tough convex edge. SOLD!!!
Ontario SP10 Marine Raider Bowie - 1095 steel, 9.75" blade. Only used it a few times but never liked the handle shape, too square. So, I decided to round it a bit and still didn't like it so it went to the back of the line up. I can send pics of the handle if requested. SPF...
20130114_145531.jpg

As always - you must be at least 18 years old and in compliance with all applicable laws in order to purchase from me. I am not looking for any trades right now. Paypal only and CONUS only unless you accept all additional expense and risk. Prices include shipping and Paypal fees.

Thanks for stopping in!

Last edited:
utah fish - I just sent you a pm with Paypal address. I'll mark it SPF.

Thanks!

Hudson Bay is Sold. Boomslang, Silver Stag Bowie & Ontario SP10 still available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back