Single Blade SAK?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a SAK with just one large blade, tweezers and a toothpick. Do they make this model? I've carried all kinds of other SAKs and just never end up using anything but these three tools.

I would like it in the Black Cellidor handles if possible.

Thanks.

How about a Bantam? It's got a main blade plus a combotool, tweezers and toothpick, in a single layer.

The other single blade SAKs I know of are the 108mm Solo, and the alox ones which actually have two blades (although there is an alox Solo). They don't have tweezers and toothpicks, though.

TFin04 said:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a SAK with just one large blade, tweezers and a toothpick. Do they make this model? I've carried all kinds of other SAKs and just never end up using anything but these three tools.

I would like it in the Black Cellidor handles if possible.

Thanks.

None are made with a single blade and T&T. There is a Sentry Model with red Cellidor and single blade.

Franciscomv said:
How about a Bantam? It's got a main blade plus a combotool, tweezers and toothpick, in a single layer.

The other single blade SAKs I know of are the 108mm Solo, and the alox ones which actually have two blades (although there is an alox Solo). They don't have tweezers and toothpicks, though.

Thanks, I've been looking at the Bantams. I just dont need the combotool.

I currently carry an Alox Settler (one large blade and one small, with one backspring), and I really like it. However, I would like to have tweezers and a toothpick on the knife as well.

I guess I'll have to go for a Bantam. Thanks guys.

One tip for the Bantam, if you file the combo screwdriver down so it is narrower it will fit a #2 phillips screws.

I don't know why victorinox don't make is a bit smaller. :confused:

I got a NIB black Bantam on ebay for $6.99 and like $2 for shipping. I should have it by the end of the week! Looks like my trusty Settler might take a back seat for now. I find that I really could use that toothpick after lunch. I have a job where I basically talk to people all day long, I dont want any food in my teeth!

just curious, why not keep that trusty settler and add a classic to your key chain? tooth pick,tweezers and even a smaller blade.
you do carry keys don't you.

I do, but I dont like a lot of stuff on my keys. My keys as of now have my truck key and keyless entry fob, a house key and a mini LED light on it. I hate how big it is with just that stuff, haha.

I've been thinking about taking the keyless fob off, but I think if I really was in a situation where I needed to get in my car and out of there ASAP I will be glad I have it, so it stays.

The Bantam will do everything I need it to do, and is only a little bit thicker. I also carry a BM Mini-Pika as my EDC blade for regular cutting. The SAK blade is used for food only.

Back