• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Single Burner Forge

I have one single burner forge available. I'll go 225.00 free shipping lower 48 and 1/2 price Canada.....Gary

I have a single burner available for 225.00 free ship US and 1/2 Canada....Gary

Gary
What is the inside dimensions for the 3 burner forge?
Between the 2 burner and the 3 burner is there a noticeable jump in fuel consumption. Logic says that one more burner is 50% more fuel, or is it more subtle than that.

The openings on both ends are 5 inches squared, the inside measures about 7 inches. As for fuel use, you are correct in assuming use increases with addition of each additional burner. 2 burners use twice the gas as a single and a 3 burner would 33% more fuel as a 2 burner. It's not as bad as you might think. The forge is insulated with 2 inches of Durawool so heat loss through the shell is minimal. Restrict your forge openings and you can draw your burners down after you reach your desired temperature. But if you need lots of heat fast, the 3 burner delivers.....

Giving my post a bump. Anyone interested in a forge, give me an email....Gary

Hello everyone! I've been out of circulation for a while... I'm back in business and am offering my forges again. Please email me with any questions....Gary

Back