Sirupatis in the Air

The sirupatis are in the air. As these are the first sirupatis I've carried, I have no older inventory, so they are immediately available (without request) with the "GH" marking. Most of them are 20" overall with rosewood handles. I'll post on this thread when they arrive. I ordered the 20" because I thought it would be an overall length that would please most of the martial artists to whom the sirupati is especially attractive. Any comments on this decision?

Also, tomorrow is the last day to enter the raffle for the Panawal khukuri. Although we're getting more in on this incoming shipment, enter now if you haven't entered. To date, I have about 200 entries, so the chances of winning aren't that bad relatively speaking.

------------------
Craig Gottlieb
Gurkha House
Blade Forums Sponsor

Craig,

Could you post some specs (blade thickness, weight etc.)and maybe some pics of the Sirupatis either here on the forum or on your web site?

If this info has already been posted somewhere, I apologize. I haven't been able to spend much time reading the threads lately. Work always seems to get in the way of the really important and enjoyable things in life.

Thanks Craig

Blackdog

------------------
Una salus victus nullam sperare salutem. -Virgil

Back