• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Site Issue

My site's server is experiencing some technical difficulties and the pages are extremely slow to load. The hosting company is looking into it and I hope it will be rectified shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Well, it seems I spoke to soon when I reported in my sale post that my site was back in working order. Early this morning things seemed to be okay but now the lag that had been occurring is back. When this get fixed I'll extend the sale duration as appropriate. Thanks for you patience. Technology is great when it works, but a bear when it doesn't.

Well, timing is everything. As I was on the phone with my hosting rep I was told that they were working on the issue and low and behold the lag went away. Just hoping it stays away this time. My birthday sale will continue as originally announced.

Back