Six Inch Ringed Fighters! UpArmored and Pimped!

These are two of my early model 6 inch ringed fighter knives, that belong to two different customers! The first one I received back from Will,
(308sniper) at UpArmored. She got a desert skull coat and a new wrap job! Awesome Job, Will!! John will be very happy with her!

The second blade was originally a Hollow saber grind blade. after some heavy usage, Phil sent her back for some lovin! I didn't take a before picture but, He got a major Makeover!! Ground to full convex Zero, with a new wrap! thanks guys! JEREMY

hortonknives7001.jpg

hortonknives7002.jpg

hortonknives7003.jpg

hortonknives7004.jpg

hortonknives7005.jpg

hortonknives7006.jpg

hortonknives7007.jpg

hortonknives7008.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!! :eek:

My fighter looks CRAZY sweet! Diggin' the new black wrap job! Totally different look that is SWEET lookin'! Hell, they both look amazing!!

Excellent job as usual Jeremy!! :thumbup:

Thanks Jeremy I think that's my favorite one now
until my next Horton of course:)

Wow!

thats the nicest coating on a blade Ive ever seen.

WHat does it do to the fabric. make it stiff etc on sheath?

I really like the way the Desert Skull looks with the solid color wrap. That is one sweet blade Jeremy, nice work.

I am so screwed for finding Horton_Knives sub forum!!!

Beautiful work Bro, damn good stuff!!!

Jeremy and Will
I just got her back today and it is awesome
thank you both very much

Mine arrived back home today Jeremy!! HOLY CRAP, she looks better in person!!

Oh, and the convex edge on her is wicked sharp!! :eek:

Thanks again bro!! :thumbup:

Anytime my friends! My Camp Blood is going to be a evil lookin bastid after Will gets finished with it! We have something special in mind!!!!

Hey those things were sharp as hell. I shaved the skin off my palms wrapping the handles on those things. That skull camo paint is wicked nasty,i hated to cover it up.....

Nice work on the paint and Jerome is top notch on the blades.....but he dont take requests.......

Carto---handle wrapping sheath bitch....

how wierd is it that I own the up armored knife here, it's in my hands now, but for some reason I keep looking at the pics online
what's wrong with me?

I realize I am reviving a zombie thread here, but as I am just getting to this sub-forum, please allow me to drop in and give props on this knife. It's a monster. Well done!

Back