• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sixteen Triple Orange PSK's

Hey John
Got mine yesterday. Real Nice EDC. I immediately transferred it to a pouch sheath, belt carry, that fit's my love handles.
Does the kydex sheath fit a small tec loc? If it does, I'll purchase one.

Hey Guys, thanks - I appreciate the feedback.

Robotech - yes, small tek lok - the holes are one inch apart, as the travel up the side...

matt - emailed replied to! Thanks.

Take care, John

Thanx for the info John.
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but real quick like, where can I purchase a small Tec-Lok? I have never had one before. 'bout time, I guess.

My Triple Orange PSK arrived today, safe and sound. John, I want to thank you for a sweet little neck knife that can also be carried with a tec lok on the belt or pretty much wherever you want to stick it. It's not likely I'll be misplacing this baby! Fit and finish are top notch and sharp? My goodness, it is sharp!

I did some heavy shaving with mesquite to see how well the edge held up and it holds up just fine. I love the fit in my hand and it is well balanced. I also like the shape of the blade - just right for making spoons and similar camp craft when you have to work towards the tip of the blade and my preliminary testing confirmed it. Fire boards for bow drills and hand drills were drilled and notched with ease when I tested with cedar and sotol (desert spoon). The high silica content of the sotol did not dull the blade noticeably.

All in all, John, this is a sweet little knife. I highly recommend that if you don't have one of John's PSK's to get one as soon as you can! You will be more than happy with this very useful, functional and well designed knife. John's craftsmanship is top notch and I'm sure to get years of service out of this fine knife.

Thanks again, John!!!

Here are a couple of pics of mine ~

IMG_4514.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

My Daughter Katie made the Lanyard and I chose to use the Button Lock that Landi provided to wear it as a neck knife.

I really enjoy this knife.

Wow, thanks guys. Rwiggins, thanks for the review!

And Hillbill, great pics and lanyard, really cool!

Darn! Can't believe I missed out! Are you planning on making another batch? If you are, put me down for one!

Received my knife, yesterday, John. Very nice. Should have bought two. Thank you.

Back