Size comparison request: Trigger Maze

Hey fellas

As some of you know, I'm a recent acolyte of Darrel Ralph knives. At present, I'm looking for the first piece to begin my collection and I think I've found it: the Trigger Maze. However, it's really hard to get a sense of the knife's size without seeing some other knives beside it. The only photos I can find of the Trigger Maze online are of the knife all by its lonesome.

Does anyone here have a Trigger Maze? If so, would you mind posting a few photos of it alongside some of your other non-Darrel Ralph knives? Preferably something common and recognizable, like a Spyderco Endura or a Benchmade 710.

Much appreciated, guys!

The Trigger Maze is on the smaller side of DDR's offerings.

Here's a pic from a previous bladeforums post.

IMG_0096.jpg

The Trigger Maze is on the smaller side of DDR's offerings.

Here's a pic from a previous bladeforums post.

IMG_0096.jpg

Great pic. Next to an Umnumzaan and large Sebenza I can picture exactly how large it is. That's not too bad, all things considered. Another 10 points for the Hark!

What would you say a reasonable price is for a Trigger Maze? What's its MSRP? My Google searches are turning up some conflicting prices.

Trigger Maze, roughly 530 dollars.

Yes, an HTM titanium 4 inch bladed Gunhammer runs 5-600, but it's also considerably larger than the Trigger Maze. A custom of comparable size to the 4 inch ti Gunny would be closer to north of 750ish.

All right, excellent.

The Trigger Maze is a slick little piece, but I'll probably wait and get my 4" Gun Hammer first before picking this one up. I know I'm going to love my Gun Hammer, and I don't want to buy a Trigger Maze and then not use it if I end up falling too much in love with my GH.

Back