• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sjtac se 2008

Need cash so this one has to go. SJTAC SE 2008; black/tan G-10. Selling it at cost with shipping included. It is in dead mint condition with inspection sleeve - $429

I will try to get pictures up later tonight or tomorrow. Buyers MUST be at least 18 and legally able to own/possess the knife. PLEASE POST HERE FIRST BEFORE P.M. OR EMAIL – THE FIRST “I’LL TAKE IT” POST HERE IS FIRST IN LINE. Please don’t post “I’ll take it” unless you are committed to the sale. NO PAY PAL!!!

CON-tinental United States ONLY, PLEASE (or see below).

I will make exceptions for reputable members or people whom I have dealt with before – 500 minimum posts and Gold members or above only to ship outside the U.S. – ONCE THE KNIFE LEAVES MY HANDS IT IS THE PROPERTY OF THE BUYER AND I WILL TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PROBLEMS WITH CUSTOMS AND ETCETERA… TRACKING AND INSURANCE IS A MUST. BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING COST (minus $10)

Thanks,
Please contact Joe at msw_2001@hotmail.com.

Back