• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SK Blades Buck 501 Squire “Goodfella”

cvamos

Platinum Member
SK Blades made in USA sprint run Buck Squire, never cut or carried. CPM154 BOS heat treated blade with no blade play. You will receive it just as I did from SK Blades.

The action is smooth but has not come close to being broken in. Really pretty burlap micarta scales. It’s a really great looking knife, it just never found its way into my pocket. The nickel bolsters have some microswirls and the non-nick side blade ricasso has some halfmoon scratches, which I tried to capture in the photos. You really have to be looking to see these, but, you know, full disclosure and all. Any other “blemish” you see in the photos is just a reflection (and a reflection of my poor photography skills). All in all one of the better Buck efforts that I’ve seen.

$75 Paypal G&S. I cover PP fees and shipping within CONUS. PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!Fullkit.jpgOpen nailnick.jpgOpen nonshow.jpgfirst stop.jpgNonshow closeup.jpgBlade centered.jpg

Oh man, great grab on that one! :thumbsup: I wish I would have seen this sooner. I have one, it's an incredible knife, but I've been keeping my eye out (apparently not enough) for a backup!

Back