• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SKBlades Exclusive Buck 104 Compadre with BotM 104 Scales/Sheath. SOLD!

Fixall

Brian
Dealer / Materials Provider
Hello BladeForums,

I hope you are all doing well today! Up for sale are a couple of really great fixed blades and a leather sheath! Both knives have been used. Nothing new in box here.

I accept PayPal G&S (I pay the fees) and ship everything either USPS First Class or Priority (depending on speed differences) and provide tracking. I reserve the right to sell to whoever I choose. I apologize, but U.S. buyers only at this time.

is a SKBlades exclusive Buck 104 Compadre featuring a D2 steel blade. I have swapped the Micarta scales from the Buck of the Month 104 Compadre onto this knife and have also swapped the sheath for the BotM leather sheath. Both the sheath and scales and brand new and unused. The blade itself has seen some kitchen duty use while camping, but is in fantastic condition.

I am asking $70 Shipped! SOLD! for the SKBlades exclusive Buck 104 Compadre and leather sheath.

gIdexZT.jpg

nhDGHRZ.jpg

1CjrOdd.jpg

Next up is a Morakniv Garberg Carbon with a brand new, unused leather Morakniv sheath. Absolutely fantastic camping/bushcraft knife! This knife has seen some use camping, but is in very, very good condition.

Comes with the box, knife, and sheath.

I am asking $70 Shipped Sold! for the Morakniv Garberg Carbon w/ Leather Sheath.

And last but not least, is a leather dangler sheath for a Morakniv Garberg or Kansbol. This is a really great little sheath. Holds the knife very well, and at a good height. It also has a slot for a ferro rod. This sheath has seen some use.

I am asking $30 Shipped Sold! for the Leather Dangler Sheath for the Morakniv Garberg/Kansbol. $10 discount if you purchase it with the Morakniv Garberg above!

Thanks for looking and have a great night!

Last edited:
Back