Skinner/hunter... Its done. Pics added

Now that I look at it I am going to put a slight curve in the spine from back to front like Bills. I hate straight lines. Kinda like my Bushcrafter.

You know that red micarta knife was the uglyest m.f i ever made lmao!!

BA, since you brought it up, I totally agree with you 110% . . . . . . :D
More adjectives could be applied, but this is a "G"-rated forum . . .
Definitely not your style, it just didn't have that " BA grab your b%$#@ " effect . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

So I can do ONE thing better than Bill!LMAO!

Having worked in a meat packing plant, I prefer a true skinner. Spine is bent from handle to tip in a nice upward curve, with lots of belly, and very little point.

Edited for spelling :rolleyes:

Ok here is the style Im trying to convey.
forschnerskinningknife.jpg

I got ya man! Ive been drawing the whole time this post has been up. I think I got one I like. Im going to profile it out tomorrow night and see how it feels. Thanks guys!

Ok here is the style Im trying to convey.
forschnerskinningknife.jpg

When I think of a skinner this is what I think of, with Bill's pattern running a close second.
To me it depends on the size of the skinning job. Although I don't do much skinning.

i dug this old thing out it reminds me of this ,an old butcher knife

001-21.jpg

Yup that's a skinner right there. You really need a round tip so you don't cut the hide for tanning later. Plus on bigger animals you can really get some good clean sweeps.

Ive got my design done. Its gonna be hunter/skinner. I think its going to turn out cool.

It would be a no win situation for you Bill.

Oh hell, they rave over your knives on here! It would be fun man!

Ive heard no ravings but your on brother. Name the style and your on. We need some judges.

Back