• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Slackers Hand" W2 & English Walnut Fighter

SOLD
“Slackers Hand” Fighter, W2 & English Walnut.
Blade length is 10” long x 2” wide at choil, convex edge, sharp clip. Very slight recurve, just enough for a “sweet spot” but you can still easily sharpen on a flat stone. Blade is .330 thick at ricasso, with slight distal taper to tip. Finish is a “scotchbrite” belt finish, you can still see the hamon, a good user grade finish that is very easy to clean up after hard use.

Handle is some English Walnut I recieved from a rifle builder in Montana, its the hardest English Walnut ive ever come across, and plenty tough. Any how, price is $525 as shown or $595 with custom Randy Clark sheath.

Thanks, Matt
205-266-7719
matt@lameycustomknives.com

101_2537.jpg

101_2523.jpg

101_2526.jpg

Last edited:
looking good! that copper gives it a refined look. My only criticism is is that you don't have a copper pin. But why would anyone see the handle pin with the beauty in hand.

Elegant Fighter Matt!

Last edited:
yeah i like to match up the pin/lanyard liner, but dont have any more copper pin stock (guess i could go buy some 1/8" brazing rod) or 1/4" copper tubing.

The cool thing with copper is that it takes a great patina, unlike brass. Copper takes that nice "red brown" that you see on an old penny.

Mr. Lamey- you do make a heckuva Bowie! :thumbup:

thanks machete, i try and make a good Bowie that makes folks smile when they use it.

Very nice Matt. The blade kinda reminds me of John Smith's Lightin' Rod that he used to make back in the day.

thanks Christian, i think most of the Lightening Rods were fairly small though, right? Ive only seen 1.

Back