• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Slingshots - 1 Dankung (SOLD), 7 pickle forks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm selling off a bunch of my slingshots because I have a touch of arthritis in my hands and it is a bit uncomfortable to shoot.

All of these slingshots except for the one labeled custom have been shot, but are in excellent shape.

The ones that have bands attached will come with those bands, but be advised that the bands are older and may not have a lot of life left on them. New bands and ammo can be obtained from various places, but my favorite is Simple Shot slingshots. I can't link to them because they are not on the forum, but a quick google search will turn them up.

Prices are firm. There is one combo deal in the batch, which I will list first. Payment is via PayPal and includes first class shipping to U.S. addresses.

If you want one of the slingshots, please post in the thread that you will take it, then follow up with either a PM or an email to popedandy@hotmail.com Please do _not_ use the forum email link - it doesn't work.

Combo deal:
Take all three of these slingshots for $50. Priority will go to anyone who wants the package deal, but I will list them individually below.
The larger two were made by Perry Phillips, aka Pawpaw Sailor. I thought he made the smaller one as well, but it doesn't have his maker's mark on it so I must be mistaken. I do not have extra bandsets, but can include band material and pouches so that you can cut and make your own.
The lengths are: Large - 6", Medium - 4 1/2", Small - 4"

Pawpaw Sailor large pickle fork
6" long. Will include 1/2" straight cut latex bands, ties, and a pouch.
Price: $25

Pawpaw Sailor medium pickle fork
4 1/2" long. Will include 1/2" straight cut latex bands, ties, and a pouch.
Price: $20

Small wooden pickle fork, unknown maker
4" long
Price: $15

Custom pickle fork made out of a laminate of four different hardwoods
5 1/4" long. Will include bandset, ties, and a pouch.

Sheffield Catapults, U.K., heavyweight pickle fork.
If I remember correctly, this one was built extra stout so that it could take double bands for hunting. Whether that is correct or not, it easily handles the double bands that are on it.
4 1/8" long

Large aluminum pickle fork
I got this one from someone in the U.K., but I don't remember which company. Quality is similar to the Millbro cast slingshots.
5 3/8" long
Price: $30

Simple Shot pickle fork
5 1/4" long
Price: $15

Last of all is a Jorge Sprave-designed Dankung Cougar.
This is a regular, full-size slingshot that will take either flat bands or tubes. The slots allow for quick installation/removal of tubesets.
Size: 6" long
Price: $22/SOLD to Peteytwopointone

Last edited:
I've added bandsets and a pouch to the two pickle forks that did not have them. The bands will need to be cut to your preferred length and you will need to tie everything together, but all the parts will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back