• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Slingshots - pickle fork and custom still available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to be bothered by a bit of arthritis in my hands so I'm going to be selling off most of my slingshot collection. Since I spend most of my time on this forum, I thought I'd put them up here first. Please note that the photos of the two customs will be in a follow-up post.

All prices are firm and include shipping to U.S. addresses, payment is via PayPal, not interested in trades at this time.
I appreciate prompt payment and try to ship promptly as well.
If you want one of the items, please say you will take it, then follow up with either a PM or an e-mail to popedandy at hotmail dot com

I will post this information with the relevant photos, but here is a list of what I am selling in this post:

Simpleshot Scout x 3; looks like these are all sold
Takes either tubes or flat bands. Will suit multiple shooting styles

MillBro Pro Shot Hathcock Target Sniper small, cast aluminum, $SOLD to adrock2864
Designed to be shot sideways (gangsta)

Sheffield Catapult Hammer Hunter (hammer grip design) $SOLD

Sheffield Catapult Six Circles (hammer grip design) $SOLD

Custom hammer grip, never had bands on it. Great choice for someone who is looking for a gorgeous one-of-a-kind to shoot or display. $75
photos in second post

Custom pickle fork shooter, companion piece to the custom hammer grip. $25 by itself, $20 if bought with its companion piece.
photos in second post

Simpleshot Scout. Versatile slingshot that will accommodate a range of shooting styles and will take flat bands or tubes.
I have two of the green ones and one tan.
Price: $ALL SOLD, payment via PayPal, includes shipping to a U.S. address

MillBro Pro Shot Hathcock Target Sniper small, cast aluminum, $50
Designed to be shot sideways (gangsta), takes both flat bands and tubes.
Price: $SOLD, payment via PayPal, includes shipping to a U.S. address

Sheffield Catapult Hammer Hunter (hammer grip design). Takes flat bands.

Sheffield Catapult Six Circles (hammer grip design) Takes flat bands.

Last edited:
The larger custom slingshot was made for a contest and has never had bands on it. There is no reason it couldn't be shot, I just had enough others that I decided not to. It is a hammer grip design and takes flat bands. The smaller one (in the last two photos) is a pickle fork design that was made as a companion piece to the full-size one. It is a proven design that will shoot well, or it looks good on display if that is your preference. The woods in it match woods in the full size piece.
Prices: $75 for the full size (top three photos), $20 for the smaller one if you buy them both, or $25 if you buy it separately.
Payment is via PayPal and includes shipping to U.S. addresses.

Last edited:
EDIT- I am going to withdraw, after discussing some other things with popedandy.
THanks,
Bruce

Last edited:
austexjg, as soon as bralexander and I finish chatting, I'll know if I have a scout available or not.

tek77, I'm afraid I ran out of scouts a bit early. I'm waiting to hear from someone about the Sheffields, so if you are interested in them you might want to claim a spot. The aluminum Hathcock is a beauty as well, is deadly accurate, and if you miss the bunny rabbits with your ammo, you can always beat them to death with it.

Okay, it looks like all of the scouts are gone. I'm waiting for confirmation on the two Sheffields, so they are on hold.
I believe that leaves the aluminum Target Sniper and the two customs available.

Also, if there are any pickle fork fans, I will be posting a bunch of them, probably by the weekend.

I will take the Pickle fork one by itself for $25.

It's yours. My PayPal address is popedandy at hotmail dot com and if you could email me at that address so that I have a way to contact you I would appreciate it. Thanks!

edit: jamin101wolf, since it's been almost 24 hours and I haven't received payment or heard from you, I'm assuming you changed your mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back