• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Slip sheaths for KNIPEX - Cobra XS Water Pump Plier

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Getting several requests for these slip sheaths, there is a welt along the stitched side to allow for the thickness of the small pliers. Please note these are slip sheaths, just a drop in your pocket carry, there isn't any belt loop.

Price shipped in the USA is $45 each payment by check as I do not have paypal.

The two shown here are now SOLD , if you have a preference of embossing you can check my flickr page seen here. by this link

You can also chose the saddle tan shown here, or burgundy or black sheath colour

It’s Important that you do have these exact pliers as they are made to fit that one, AND also important to remember to close down the pliers to the second position so the handles are close enough to allow it to fit into the sheath, after a few times you'll remember ;)

Here you can see the gap at the top showing the pliers at the second position;

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

The sheath will have a small section of the handles showing to allow you to pull them out of the sheath

Note: the Indian Head embossed one is already sold now.

A Longhorn one, note that the pliers are NOT included, just there to show which ones it will fit.

A Celtic one with mirror imaged embossing this one is now Gone

You can email me at chiseledge AT yahoo.com
thanks for checking,
G2

Last edited:
The one along the side is in the burgundy colour and is one I've carried now since last October every day in my left front pocket, very handy, I often forget I have it until something needs to be handled ;) and then the light bulb turns on and I remember oh yeah, I have pliers!

The sheath would ship in a layer of foam as seen here, many people have seen this packaging I use, as I an particular about how I ship stuff :)

G2

Stock is sold, available to custom order now

G2

Last edited:
The double Celtic and Longhorn are now gone
G2

Last edited:
The plier wrench is just a little snug in the plier sheath. Maybe Gary will make a slightly roomier holderdo.image.jpeg

That I could do if it is close and those look pretty handy too, hmmmm ;)
G2

I am not sure that I would use those as much as I do my XS which rides with me everywhere and is super handy, but, thank you
G2

Back