• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Slysz Bowie! SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

halden.doerge

I'll Sharpen Your Knife
Gold Member
Alright, we've got is hot one for you. My Slysz Bowie is for sale only, no trades, and all transactions will be by PayPal Goods and Services. The price includes shipping in CONUS only and all paypal fees. PM or email me for paypal info or with any questions (email address below).

Up for sale I have the following:

Spyderco Slysz Bowie:
Carried a handful of times, though the finish hides all significant signs of wear that I can see. Perfect fit and finish, centering, lockup, deployment, and action are perfect on this one. Blade is drop shut smooth on washers with no blade play. Lockup is rock solid. Blade is hair popping sharp with it a 15 dps mirror polished edge. Comes with box and original paperwork. Price on this one is $OLD.

ynRM5nj.jpg

6yvEzP8.jpg

MORE Pics are HERE!

Prices are all in via paypal only, and include all shipping and paypal fees. Shipping in CONUS only. NO TRADES, funds need to be recouped, you know how it is.

First "I'll take it" followed by an email or PM gets it. You can email me at halden.doerge at gmail. Check my feedback and buy with confidence. I stand behind all my knives and, where applicable, sharpening work. If you want additional pics, I am happy to provide them, just email or PM me, but an "I'll take it" always takes priority over a pic request.

Thanks in advance, BF!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back