• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

small bowie-tan micarta and filework-$85 shipped

One bowie left, tan micarta, filework

Specs: 5 3/4" along cutting edge, 10 3/4" overall
Hollow ground from 3/16" 1095, hand finished then buffed
5 inches of filework in a bouble thorn vine pattern on spine
Handles are a very pretty piece of ironwood secured by three 1/4" stainless handle bolts and a 1/4" stainless lanyard tube.

I actually just finished this one yesterday aftenoon, and will be taking it to my sheath guy today. The price will be $175 shipped with the light colored sheath, or $190 for the dark crossdraw sheath.

I take paypal at coolhandluke4@juno.com, postal money orders, or trade in junk silver coins.

ironwood bowie spf to lazlo, three others still available

post, pm, or e-mail with questions!
Thanks!
Luke Smith Custom Knives

Attachments

• ironbowie1.jpg
    ironbowie1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 685
  • ironbowie2.jpg
    ironbowie2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 496
  • ironbowie3.jpg
    ironbowie3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 536
  • ironbowie4.jpg
    ironbowie4.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 382
  • ironbowie5.jpg
    ironbowie5.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Your work gets better and better, been watching your progress other the last few months and this is one of the best looking ones you have done. Not my cup of tea but it is well built. Good job and good luck.

Very nice knife. Can see the hollow ground easily in one of the pics. Handles are exhibition grade, nice job. :)

Here are pics of the two sheaths I got back from my sheath maker today. Both are very nice, but I think the cross draw is cooler

Attachments

• ironsheath1.jpg
    ironsheath1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 106
  • ironsheath2.jpg
    ironsheath2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 113
  • ironsheath3.jpg
    ironsheath3.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 107
  • ironsheath4.jpg
    ironsheath4.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 117
  • ironsheath5.jpg
    ironsheath5.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 107
Back to the top. Also, this knife and a dozen others are with me at the gun and knife show this weekend in Charlotte if anyone's attending

Adding three more knives to this thread. The one in the top of the pics is the same specs as the ironwood knife. The handles are tan linen micarta, and it has a scotch brite finish on the hollow grind, and a a30 -600 grit finish on the flats.
The middle and bottom knives are 12" total, with 6 1/2" along cutting edge. The middle one is hand finished, and the bottom one has a scotch-brite finish on the hollow grind and a 600 grit machine finish on the flats. Both of these are made from 1/4" 1095, and both have stabilized maple burl handles
I'm asking $150 for the micarta knife, and $175 for either of the bigger knives

bottom knife sold, middle and top knives in picture still for sale

Attachments

• 822bigones1.jpg
    822bigones1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 822bigones2.jpg
    822bigones2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 822bigones3.jpg
    822bigones3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 822bigones4.jpg
    822bigones4.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Great knives Luke. That ironwood is amazing. Good luck with the new job.
I moved to SC from Michigan for employment :)

Back